Erasmus professional training
What is Erasmus professional training?
Erasmus professional training is a programme funded by the European Commission within the Lifelong Learning Programmes, the project encouraging the performance of students' professional practice in various European institutions and higher education institutions, with the aim of fostering the development of students' professional skills and competencies. Tthe duration of the professional training is minimum 2 months and maximum 12 months.
What are the benefits of the professional training?
- The student taking part in the Erasmus professional training is introduced to new ideas in his/her professional environment and can participate in projects that normally require higher qualifications and competencies.
- The student acquires language skills that may provide new opportunities in making business contacts across the national and international markets.
- The student is entitled to a student grant amounting from 400 € to 600 € per month. It is worth noting that foreign companies, although not granting funds, may contribute by providing free meals, accommodation or public transport.
What should the student applying for the Erasmus professional training pay attention to?
If you are interested in the professional practice programme or you have already learned about it via the website www.unist.hr > International cooperation > Erasmus > Professional training offers or in case of pursuing your own initiative, pay attention to the following items:
- starting date of the training
- closing date of the training
- content / nature of the professional training
- informing your ECTS commissioner or Erasmus coordinator at the University department / constituent about applying for the training.
What documents does the application require?
- Application Form available at the official University website
- Letter of Confirmation of the foreign host company / institution
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (Europass format)
- Confirmation of acquired English language skills (certificate or the transcript of records proving these skills)
- Transcript of records
Further information is available in the very Call for Applications.
Feel free to seek any additional information from:
+385 91 44 33 926