Admission applications – Category B
Applicants aged 24 or more by 31st January 2014 – Category B
The applicants who were aged 24 or more by 31st January 2014 do not have to take the State Graduation Exam and can apply for admission within the planned quota, but only as part-time students.
Prospective students who have completed four-year secondary education and have passed the State Graduation Exam have the right to apply for the first year of the study programme. All applicants are bound to enter the classification procedure that defines the admission ranking list.
Criteria for drawing up the admission ranking list – Category B
The following elements are taken into consideration when defining the admission ranking list:
- Success in secondary education:
- overall Grade Point Average in all secondary school years + results at State Graduation Exam:
(GPA from 4,50 to 5,00)
(GPA from 3,50 to 4,49)
(GPA from 2,50 to 3,49)
(GPA up to 2,49)
- grades in the following subjects (applicable for all secondary schools): Croatian language, Mathematics and Physics.
(grade average from 4,50 to 5,00)
(grade average from 3,50 to 4,49)
(grade average from 2,50 to 3,49)
(grade average up to 2,49)
- The applicant who has completed a maritime secondary school earns additional 10 points.
- The applicant who has achieved outstanding results in state competitions in Croatian language, Mathematics or Physics earns additional 30 points.
- The applicant holding a maritime officer rank earns additional 20 points.
Applications for admission classification procedure – Category B
Applications for admission classification procedure are submitted to the Students' Office in the summer term from 30 June to 4 July 2014.
Applications in the autumn term shall be considered only in the event that the admission quota has not been filled in the summer term. Information on applications and admission will be announced afterwards.
The applicant has to submit his/her admission application by the deadline specified in the Call for Applications.
The applicant has to fill in two forms that are available at the Faculty premises and the web site (www.pfst.hr):
- Application for Admission into the 1st year of the undergraduate university study
- Supplement to the Application for Admission
In addition to these forms, it is necessary to submit the following:
- birth certificate (original or copy),
- certificate of citizenship (original or copy),
- certificates of all classes (years) in secondary education (original or copy),
- State Graduation Exam certificate (original or copy),
- proof of payment of the
- classification procedure costs amounting to 100.00 kn at
- IBAN Faculty No. HR1524920081100057850,
- model HR02,
- calling No. 01101
- The applicant who has taken part in state competitions in Croatian language, Mathematics or Physics shall submit the proof of the achieved results,
- The applicant holding a maritime officer rank has to submit a proof.
Incomplete and late applications shall not be considered during the classification procedure.
Results of the classification procedure – Category B
The results of the classification procedure (preliminary admission ranking list) for the summer term will be posted on the Faculty's bulletin board and the Faculty's official web site on 9 July 2014 at 12:00.
A complaint about the classification procedure can be made at the Dean's office within 24 hours on the announcement of the results.