Documents necessary for the enrolment procedure
Documents necessary for the enrolment procedure are as following:
- two photographs 35mm x 45mm,
- proof of payment of the enrolment fees for full-time and part-time students (student record book and admission forms) amounting to 400.00 kn,
- part-time students and full-students that enrol into the 1st year of the study programme for the second time shall submit a proof of payment of the tuition fees amounting to 8,000.00 kn.
- ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
- certificate of citizenship,
- birth certificate,
- State Graduation Exam certificate (students who completed grammar schools),
- Final Exam certificate and certificate of the passed exams making part of the obligatory part of the State Graduation Exam (students who completed professional secondary schools),
- certificate of the passed exam(s) making part of the elective part of the State Graduation Exam (if any),
- Final Exam certificate (students who completed the four-year secondary education without taking the State Graduation Exam),
- residence confirmation (copy of an ID for Split area residents),
- medical certificate of physical fitness for attending maritime study programmes (issued by an occupational medicine practitioner not longer than 6 months prior to enrolment) or valid Seaman's Book.