The Faculty of Maritime Studies in Split fosters a variety of cooperation activities. The Faculty has been engaged in international projects, programmes and associations. A particular attention is paid to the international mobility of students, teachers, researchers and other staff through various programmes. The most important programme is Erasmus exchange programme.
Since 2009 the University of Split has been participating in the Erasmus programme which has enabled an increasingly successful student exchange.
The students are given the opportunity to experience studying outside Croatia and to meet incoming students. The exchange of researchers, experts and lecturers has been getting stronger as well.
The Faculty of Maritime Studies in Split is a member of the International Association of Maritime Universities (IAMU) and has signed a number of agreements with foreign and local institutions.
- Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Moscow State Academy of Water Transport, Russia
- Faculty of Maritime Studies, Kotor, Montenegro
- Faculty of Maritime Studies, University of Rijeka
- Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, University of Zagreb
- Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb
- University of Dubrovnik
- Hydrographic Institute of the Republic of Croatia, Split
- Meteorological and Hydrological Service, Croatia
- Croatian Register of Shipping, Split, Croatia
- Port Authority, Split
- Regional Center for Assistance and Disaster Relief, Divulje, CroatiaElectrical Engineering Institute Končar, Zagreb
- Antipiros d.o.o., Split
- Plovput d.o.o.
- Jadrolinija d.o.o. Rijeka
- Socius Ltd.
- Pasat d.o.o.
- Sonata d.o.o.
- Pomorski centar za elektroniku d.o.o.
- Bureau Veritas Croatia d.o.o.